This article, Abigail, is still being written by its owner Person-Man-Thing Official. They apologize for the inconvenience.
- "Hello, pleased to meet you!"
- ―Abigail upon meet
Abigail has a similar appearance to Trent, in the way that they both look like humans. Abigail has blond hair, and wears a pink dress with a plus on it. She has pigtails, and a curl on her head.
At first, Abigail appears to be nice and friendly. She claims she can help anyone and everyone. However, in real life, she is cruel and heartless. Abigail only poses as nice and friendly so that she can make allies. As she says, "the only sign of victory is betrayal".
Her full backstory is unknown. However, what is known is that she was first normally nice. Eventually, something happened, and she began using friends like puppets. Abigail began to enjoy this, so she began faking her old personality just to betray her "friends"
EXP ON KILL- 12
Acts- Check,Talk, Fake hit
Her attacks consist of hearts shooting at you in a rhythm-esque patttern. eventually, the blue and orange lasers shoot at you.
- Abigail Attacks!...Huh?
- Can you believe her?
- You talk to her, she doesn't respond
- You fake hit her. She fake cries.
- Smells like dotcom
- And she betrayed you.
- You should've saw this coming
- I have been checked before, so you are no different.
- Dont you talk to me.
- Sniffing noises, crying noises, ronald reagan impression.
- Time to die you unusual freak!
- And cut.
- Her appearance is inspired by one of the toss boys (toss boys 2) from Rhythm Heaven.
Thanks to everyone who made this page possible! and Credit to Rhythm Tengoku for the sprite of my character. (I swear, the game is a miracle worker)