Dark Derek is a former mind entity, currently a beast of the wild.
He formrly represented Derek's bad side of his mental state.
This is THE WAR KID's RP character.
Ask for permission to edit.
Geno Theme -
Battle Theme -
Regular 'creepy' theme -Regular Theme -
He wears a red hoodie, sometimes bloody, dark jeans, brown hiking boots, and a blue trucker hat with 'Overcharge' on the front in orange, the O having a sniper-like cross in it, and the font of the text is 'Overdrive Sunset.' His age is unknown, with medium natural black coloured hair with a messiness to it that reaches down most of the back of his neck, normal eyebrows, and a caucasian skin type. He dosesn' seem to have any eyes, but he does have Derek's glowing red eye thing.
As Dark Derek represents Derek's depression, anxiety, despair, and hatred, he has the personality of Sadness, Anxious, Hopeless, and Angry. To other's, if they even notice him, he seems to be all friendly and just bark. But really, he is the embodiment of many horrible feelings.
Due to Derek's backstory, he was created as a way for Derek to cope with himself. When he was first created, he was very...Different. His main goal was to help derek get all coped and good. However, Dark began to become frustrated. In the end he decided Derek wasnt a great host, so he's now trying to take over the body of his once former owner.
- AT: 48
- DF: 41
- HP: 78
- Is that....Derek? (if previously met Derek)
- He doesn't seem to belong.
- Talk - [You try talking to Dark Derek] "Heh, think just talking to me is gonna do anything?"
- Threaten - [You Threaten Dark Derek to leave you alone] "Oh, really now?"
- Insult [You insult Dark Derek] "Point. Proven."
- He seems Familiar - Encounter (If previously met Derek)
- Who is that? - Enocunter
- Dark Derek Slides his knife across his neck. - Random Text
- Dark Derek seems to be smiling mishchivously. - Random Text
- Dark Derek slides his hand across the blade of his knife. - Random Text
- Dark Derek bite on his knife slightly, licking it. - Random Text
- He looks hurt, finally. - Medium HP.
TBV - voice "Hey. I bet I don't look right, huh?" - Introduction.
"Your worst then me. Killing without any purpose. You know, just like Derek would've said; things like you should be sitting on a nice hot flame in hell. Well, I'm happy to oblige...Let's see how you get out of this one." -Dark Derek to a Geno.
- Dark Derek cannot 'die' when In battle, as he will just disappear when low health. If he had previously 'fail saved' Derek, this will ultimatly leave Derek open for a final blow.
- Dark Derek acts as a 'Fail Safe' for Derek, as when He's low on HP, he'll come out instead, taking the body, often times temporarily.</s>
- Dark Derek is able to take a mental form. Although, with enough time inside someones mind, he could effectively begin to become physical, but this would take MUCH time.
- The only way to kill Dark is to kill Derek, making him Non-existent
Book Simon was a huge inspiration for Dark Derek.
Geno Theme -
Battle Theme -
Regular Theme -
He wears a grey leather jacket with black, horizontal stripes on its forearms. Underneath is an Orange Jacket, similar to his old red one, and a loose White T hanging out to his thighs. His age is unknown, with medium natural black coloured hair with a messiness to it that reaches down most of the back of his neck, normal eyebrows, and a caucasian skin type. His eyes are red in color and with orange, natrual highlights on them.
He acts as a beast most of the time, wether prey or predator, while slowly regaining his sense of how to be a human, and his old personality.
After escaping from Derek he bolted off into the Snowdin Woods, taking shelter there as he was a scared, scary beast of nightmares. He retained some powers from his mental status, though nothing illusionary anymore. He has body morphing powers, limited, but it allows him to make himself a deadly weapon, making his arms into giant blades or fists into boulders, even creating a full plate of natrual armor that provides heavy protection, but limits his mobility, with of which is extremly immense, by far one of the fastest. It would be good if he could properly use them, as of now in his beast-like nature he has a hard time transforming what he wants.
TBV - voice
- It is speculated he has immense power, just with no idea how to use it, chances are for a long time.
- He is slowly gaining sense on how to act like a human, recently having gotten enough to not be a murderous beast
- He has forgotten how to talk any language, often resorting to facial expressions and noises. He understands basic English as of Currently.
Alex Mercer was an inspiration for his looks and powers.