They are pacifist creature that leaves underground in Waterfall, very kind but a bit lonely, they are a little "social awkward", spending most of the time in her lab/house, they have a business project making candies. Some people jokingly call them "Count Drexler", due to a rumor about Drexler being some kind of vampire monster.
Normally they do not interact so much with anyone, so no one know what they really are, the only thing they know about Drexler is the candie business they have in their own house, their private life is a mystery.
They can be seen walking around the villages like Snowdin, Waterfall and Hotland selling candies and stuff, even if they looks intimidating, they always has a kind and soft smile when speaking. Sometimes you can find them talking alone, sometimes whispering to Echo Flowers.
They love being a baker, but they also loves science and alchemy, they tried to make their own robots, but she failed to give them a soul.
The Hollows or Fu'jahs are an extinct species from another dimension or "world", but no one knows they actually existed, since their real appearance was "too creepy" for the rest of the monsters, so they shapeshifted in a more common and "friendly" looking type of monsters, looking more like Fauns or Felines, literally imitating other monsters. They all born as genderless shadows, and can shapeshift at will.
Alessia looks like an humanoid, mostly like some kind of Faun, they wears large cloak and a purple scarf which change often, black boots and glasses. They has purple eyes and their height stands around 7 ft, with some dark long hair and pale skin.
They look rather "androgynous".
Under the cloak, they normally uses some jackets and shirts, old style-ish, black pants. Curiously they wears something like a glove, and long-sleeve shirts/jackets, their right arm for some reason is always covered, like if they were hiding it, also they posses some tiny horns in the head.
Drexler uses they/them pronouns, doesn't mind any, but prefers it.
Stats, Armor and ACTs
AT: N/A - N/A
DF: N/A - N/A
Check, Talk, Hug, Insult, Flirt, Eat.
-"Hello stranger, what can I do for you?" [Encounter in Waterfall]
-"Greetings, I've been working on something new for you..." [Second encounter after fight]
-"My profession!... well...I'm a something like... a "baker"?" [Talk#1]
-"Well, I was tired... and lonely so, I decided to make something that everyone can enjoy!... but I suck at it." [Talk#2]
-"I've never.. uhhg" [Hug#2]
-"Focusing your bad energy on me isn't going to make you feel better" [Insult]
-"Hmmm thanks..." [Flirt#1]
-"Oh you're a little confused but, you don't have to..." [Flirt#2]
-"Oh my, no one ever said those nice things to me..." [Flirt 3#]
-"Ohh you 're hungry? I have something for you!" [Eat1#]
-"Baking is more than just a hobby, even if sometimes people changes colors!" [Eat#2]
-"Baking is... something I love, I'm glad that someone can understand that" [Eat#3-able to spare-]
- A tall figure is standing up, carrying something around the darkness.
- The figures looks scary but somehow, they have a slightly smile.
- You tried to talk with Drexler about their occupation, they grin being a little creepy.
- You asked them about why they wanted to become a baker, they seems thoughtfull.
- You hug Drexler thinking this would make them feel better, they seems confused.
- You hug them tightly being in your tiptoes, patting their back as you can since they are tall, they gently hugs you back.
- You frown and tell a bunch of bad stuff about what people thinks about them, they sighs.
- You tell a compliment about their fancy clothes, they tilts their head.
- You tell Drexler that they look really "handsome" and you give them a flower, they giggles a bit.
- You feel a little dumb, but you tell them that they are beautiful the way they are, they blush while looking at the flower.
- You pat your tummy, Drexler immediately starts looking in their box
- You take a bite of Drexler's candies, It taste good, but your cheeks turns purple in a few seconds.
- You eat the whole candie happily, telling Drexler that they are delicious, they have the biggest smile in the world.
♥ Their favourite food are cereal for some reason, and muffins.
♥ They are at least 7' 3'' tall.
♥ Their first name is Alessia, but they often refers to themselves as Drexler
♥ They always looks like they is really tired.
♥ Prefers neutral pronouns
Thanks to The Great Avv for his handmade drawing!
Thanks to Melon-Sama for Chibi Drexler!