Ender is a Humane Spawn who fell into the underground, and quickly got through The Ruins without being noticed. He now resides in Snowdin, where he mostly sits on a bench, resting, training his senses or debating philosophy...
He wears a custom leather white longcoat with some designs on the arms and a large symbol on the back. When he usually gets up through sheer determination, these designs start to glow a strange red light. He also wears a black undershirt, some black jeans, dark brown boots, and some bandages on his stomach, which are slightly bloody, possibly hinting that he has a large scar there, other battle damages include a still-healing left arm with those usual supports on it, and also has bandages on his lower left leg. He appears to be 37 years old with a broad, athletic frame, with big natural yellow-like hair that reaches to his neck, thick eyebrows, and a caucasian skin color. He has some traces of being a Spawn, with hard scale armor on his lower arms and neck. He carries a broad zweihander aswell which is covered in scratches and high-temparature marks. He only uses his zweihander only when he needs to, because he mostly uses his legs as his main weapon. Both of his eyes are black, with black pupils, except for the left eye, which has a white pupil, and black sclera. The left eye is covered with an eyepatch, which only hides it because that's the one eye where he can see what the world truly looks like. It also allows him night-vision, weakness-finding, and to weakly-peek into somebody's mind.
Hard to explain, as he's very calm and gets serious fast, but is very kind-hearted.
He also gets very angry if somebody messes with closely-related people, such as close friends or family.
He is also a philosopher, most of the time reading big "doorstoppers" with only philosophy information.
The only thing that's really known about him is that he had fought in the war as a sword backup unit, and was quite profficient. He did suffer damage from experimental explosives that the humans used in the war, which broke his arm and injured his lower left leg. Later, fighting with an experienced swordsman, he got stabbed in the stomach, quite painfully. Even later, a crossbow bolt went into his left eye, permanently blinding him. The bolt was actually enchanted with something that would eventually give him a True Sight eye. All of his damages in battle are still seen on him today, with copious amounts of bandages covering them.
Before the defeat even happened in the War, Ender went into the underground through the top entrance, bypassing the Ruins completely, and staying in Snowdin, where he usually goes into the library to get a philosophy book, or goes to Grillby's to get a drink, or just sits on a bench, resting or training his senses.
(This won't get expanded upon that much. I'm sorry if it's not too great.)
- Anyu [Became friends with Anyu, and teached her on how to believe in herself and become determined.]
- Derek [Ender basically remembers Derek without any reason why.]
- Melakey [Had met them once, and had a deal with her entering his soul. His soul violently rejected them.]
- HP: 1175 (Long years of training and sustained injuries made him hard to destroy, along with him being a Humane Spawn)
- AT: 40 (70 after Insult 3)
- DF: 20 (5 after Insult 3)
- EXP On Kill: 20
- Gold on Win: 0 (Because he doesn't carry any, because why'd he ever need some?)
Check, Challenge, Flirt, Talk, Insult
One of his abilities is his sheer determination, which is already shown by being mostly human. Just because of his determination, he's survived a lot in his life, with one of his greater scars being shown by his stomach bandages.
Sword Slashes [Swords appear in the bullet box, and slash at the SOUL.]
JudgmentCut [Ender does a fast swing, which will be either in blue or orange.]
Million Stabs [Ender thrusts his sword at the SOUL, which can hit multiple times.]
Head Splitter [Ender raises his sword, with a warning box appearing, and then swings down, a large slash replacing the warning box. Does large amounts of damage if it hits.]
Issen [Ender will rarely do this, but will copy Asgore's scythe attack. It's slower than Asgore's attack, but favors orange.]
Zauganuto - His favorite sword. It's a german zweihander with a standard hilt and broad blade, with some cracks on the blade. Also has some marks that were caused from high-temparatures.
His body - Even without his sword, he's quite strong with his legs, due to having trained an unknown martial art into becoming an Counter-Master. He is also quite agile, being able to dodge with cartwheels and also resilient by being able to take heavy amounts of damage. His right arm is also quite a powerful tool, able to knockout a regular human with a winded up punch. His left arm is broken, and thus, unusable.
"Say your prayers, little one." - [Encounter]
"You won't last long. You're just a useless speck with a knife, being an absolute psycho. I'm sure you won't be able to stand after I give you a beating. Beck will surely reward me for killing you." [Genocide]
"Hello, little one." - [Pacifist]
"You really want to know more about me?" - [After Check]
[You tell Ender that he's nothing to you.] "Enough nonsense, you're just a cockroach compared to me. Pathetic child..." - [Challenge]
[You compliment Ender's fashion sense along with his hair.] "Many thanks, but not now." - [Flirt]
[You try to strike up a conversation with Ender. He ignored you.] "..." - [Talk]
[You try to talk with Ender.] "Well... might aswell talk. I'm Ender De Ulf Ving. I'm the guy who fought in the war and sustained heavy injuries." [Talk 2]
[You say to Ender that sorrow isn't that great.] "It takes the mind off and warns us of our mistakes. Sorrow is good in a way." [Talk 3]
[You give Ender a smile. He smiles back slightly.] "Nice to see someone smile in years..." [Talk 4, able to spare]
[You insult Ender.] "That's used too much. Try again." - [Insult]
[You say that Ender is useless.] "No I'm not... you're getting wrong information." - [Insult 2]
[You say that Ender couldn't defend himself and is worthless because of that. His DEF dropped dramatically, but his ATK skyrocketed.] "SHUT UP! I'm sure I can fend for myself!" - [Insult 3, after Talk 2]
"I have made a horrible mistake... please forgive me, Beck..." - [Death]
Ender slashes into the battle! [Encounter]
Ender looks serious. [Genocide Encounter]
Ender looks very calm. [Pacifist Encounter]
Ender looks down for a second, and then back up at you. [Neutral]
Ender chuckles, having a nice smirk. [After Challenge]
Ender doesn't seem to be paying attention. [After Talk]
Ender almost cried a tear. [After Talk 2]
He seemed to radiate empathy with that phrase. [After Talk 3]
Ender is sparing you. [After Talk 4]
Ender gets a bit of a more serious look. [After Insult]
Ender grips his sword more. [After Insult 2]
Ender looks to be very angry, while almost crushing the handle of his sword with his grip. [After Insult 3]
- Ender is a Counter-Master in Closed Horns (which is just kicking on steroids), which makes him very powerful with just his legs. He did get some praise from Mettaton for this. Direct quote from Mettaton: "Who needs arms, when you have combat legs~?" To which Ender responded kindly: "Screw off, nuthead." (tIS A PUN)
- He always seems to carry a big "doorstopper" which contains info on philosophy, and can seemingly pull the book out of nowhere. Also doubles as a blunt weapon. A rather... heavy one.
- Ender's armor is actually somewhere in the Underground, although it's probably hidden and never meant to be used. Unless somebody uses it... probably never.
- He's afraid of clones. No seriously, he basically goes into sanity loss if he sees his own clone.
- Ender actually doesn't like the fact his left eye can see the world how it truly is.
- His favorite food? A nice piece of good ol' lasagna.
- Ender's exact age is not really known, but he looks to be about 37 years old. Even though he doesn't have any facial hair...
- His UnderNet username is... well he actually doesn't have an account.
- His voice is... the person who made him.
- Ender usually goes to Grillby's to get some big cups of scotch whiskey. He can't get drunk easily though, as he usually needs about 17 shots of Vodka before he gets tipsy. Whiskey is like beer to him.
Capcom and Devil May Cry 4 for Dante's Dreadnaught Armor - 1st pic in gallery
Some random flash thing from an anime games website - 2nd pic in gallery
TheGreatAvv! for drawing Ender in Dark Souls armor. - 3rd pic in gallery
AspiringAsriel's amazing bootleg... whatever the fuck that thing is - 4th pic in gallery
TheArtisticSwordsman from DA - 5th pic from gallery
GalleryThe first image on the gallery is his first ever image. The second is when he took his armor off. After this, he never used it. The third one is him in Dark Souls-inspired armor. The fourth is what happens when you ask a person who doesn't draw well to do a drawing for you and give them a hard to look at picture. The fifth is him in the rain, drawn by an artist in a free request. The sixth is when Ender didn't get his redesign still.
These all are old pictures anyways. Oh, and the sprite in the Infobox was made by TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade.