This is THE WAR KID's RP character.
Ask for permission to edit.
Sick Derek is a Current mind entity.
He currently represented Derek's bad side of his mental state.
Mind-break Theme -
Battle Theme -
Regular 'creepy' theme -Regular Theme -
He wears a red hoodie, sometimes bloody, dark jeans, brown hiking boots, and a blue trucker hat with 'Overcharge' on the front in orange, the O having a sniper-like cross in it, and the font of the text is 'Overdrive Sunset.' His age is unknown, with medium natural black coloured hair with a messiness to it that reaches down most of the back of his neck, normal eyebrows, and a caucasian skin type. He dosesn' seem to have any eyes, but he does have Derek's glowing red eye thing.
As Sick Derek represents Derek's depression, anxiety, despair, and hatred, he has the personality of Sadness, Anxious, Hopeless, and Angry. To other's, if they even notice him, he seems to be all friendly and just bark. But really, he is the embodiment of many horrible feelings.
Due to Derek's backstory, he was created as a way for Derek to cope with himself. When he was first created, he was very...Different. His main goal was to help derek get all coped and good. However, Sick began to become frustrated. In the end he decided Derek wasnt a great host, so he's now trying to take over the body of his once former owner.
- AT: 48
- DF: 41
- HP: 78
- Is that....Derek? (if previously met Derek)
- He doesn't seem to belong.
- Talk - [You try talking to Sick Derek] "Heh, think just talking to me is gonna do anything?"
- Threaten - [You Threaten Sick Derek to leave you alone] "Oh, really now?"
- Insult [You insult Sick Derek] "Point. Proven."
- He seems Familiar - Encounter (If previously met Derek)
- Who is that? - Enocunter
- Sick Derek Slides his knife across his neck. - Random Text
- Sick Derek seems to be smiling mishchivously. - Random Text
- Sick Derek slides his hand across the blade of his knife. - Random Text
- Sick Derek bite on his knife slightly, licking it. - Random Text
- He looks hurt, finally. - Medium HP.
TBV - voice
"Hey. I bet I don't look right, huh?" - Introduction.
- Sick Derek cannot 'die' when In battle, as he will just disappear when low health. However, his fight is not an actual fight, as he cannot attack anyone outright, just annoy them, and maybe lower their stats.
- Sick can take a physical form. This form acts as if it's a major hallucination to those who can see him.
- The only way to kill Sick is to kill Derek, making him Non-existent
- Mind break is an alternative to his fight, were he's not there to annoy, but to mentally disable their opponent.
Book Simon was a huge inspiration for Sick Derek.
Dax is a former mind entity, former beast, and current citizen of snowdin.
Battle Theme - TBD
Regular Theme - TBD
He wears a grey leather jacket with black, horizontal stripes on its forearms. Underneath is an Orange Jacket, similar to his old red one, and a loose White T hanging out to his thighs. His age is unknown, with medium natural black colored hair with a messiness to it that reaches down most of the back of his neck, normal eyebrows, and a Caucasian skin type. His eyes are red in color and with orange, natural highlights on them. His weapons are his transformation powers, including a pair of claws and a large blade morphing from his right arm.
He used to act as a beast most of the time, whether prey or predator, while slowly regaining his sense of how to be a human, and his old personality. However, he has recently gone back into society as he's gained back his mind.
After escaping from Derek he bolted off into the Snowdin Woods, taking shelter there as he was a scared, scary beast of nightmares. He retained some powers from his mental status, though nothing illusion anymore. He has body morphing powers, limited, but it allows him to make himself a deadly weapon. He used to act as a beast for nearly a year, before finally gaining back his mind and going back into society.
TBV - voice
- He used to be a wild beast, hunting any animals that were still in the underground.
Alex Mercer was an inspiration for his looks and powers.