This article, SteampunkTale, is still being written by its owner Ami670. They apologize for the inconvenience.
LONG AGO, TWO RACES RULED THE EARTH: HUMANS AND MONSTERS.
AFTER A LONG BATTLE, THE HUMANS WERE VICTORIOUS.
THEY SEALED THE MONSTERS UNDERGROUND WITH A MAGIC SPELL.
IT TOOK MANY YEARS, BUT THE MONSTERS FINALLY PULLED TOGETHER.
TOGETHER THEY DEVELOPED A NEW WAY OF LIVING.
THEY WANTED TO BE INDUSTRIOUS, INNOVATIVE, AND CREATIVE.
AND THUS, A REVOLUTION WAS BORN.
SteampunkTale is where The Underground had an industrial revolution, just like the humans above. However, without realizing it, their technology has surpassed the human's technology. The Underground is practically running on machinery. The monsters have taken roles in the industry, many of them being mechanics, inventors and ironworkers. They were doing just fine on their own.
Until, a human came.
- You must have been granted permission from Aly to put your fan character on the page.
- Your OC must have a page on the wikia.
- The page of your character must be up to standards, not a WIP (if one or a maximum of two headings are WIP, it will depend) and not marked for deletion or inactivity.
- Your character will be eligible if the marked for deletion or inactivity template is removed by an administrator or the author (a reminder that the author is able to remove the inactivity template, but not the marked for deletion one).
- Please do not apply in the comment section. Apply on Aly's message wall.
- You must state your character's HP, ATK, DEF, and abilities. Also state their role in the AU, as The Underground is an industrious place with machines almost everywhere.
- Your OC must not have god mod powers and, obviously, please do not god mod.
- Please no fourth wall breaking.
- You don't have to send a submission to verify that you read the rules when applying, but if you want to, you can say the phrase "¡Viva la revolución industrial!"
- If there is an update in the rules, your OCs will have to follow those rules, regardless of being submitted before or after the rule update.
- Most Important Rule: Have fun!
this is primarily a wip!! all the canon characters are not here yet
|The Player/Frisk||Unfortunately, you have already experienced an industrial revolution. So, you just look the same as the original game.|
|Ruins||This area, surprisingly, is the least changed of the areas. However, you will be able to see some metal and iron scraps lying around. This is where you will meet Toriel, an ex-mechanic who's living in peace.|
|Snowdin||Most of the town is a working town. Many of the villagers are working with steam engines and architecture, as there's still buildings being constructed. Sans and Papyrus live there, being the owners of the main business, Steampunk Brothers, at least in this town.|
|Waterfalls||This area, too, is little to touched. However, there are a bunch of watermills in the area to provide local industries energy.|
|Hotlands||By far the second most changed area of the game. There are steam engines and one of the main transportation is a steam locomotive. Unfortunately, there's more scorching heat in the area, so drink plenty of water when there.|
- This is Aly's first Undertale AU.
- Aly for making the AU.
- Toby Fox for making Undertale.